Thursday, March 2, 2017

Nashers turns 4

My sweet little boy turned 4 yesterday. I can remember the day he was born like yesterday. Nash is such a kind hearted little spirit. As he grows and talks more, he has developed into this inquisitive, outgoing personality. Today in the car he told me I was the best mom ever. It made me feel so good. He is such a sensitive little guy and I love it when he shares his feelings.

Yesterday was low key and enjoyable. The night before, he had found his presents wrapped in my closet. He put them all around his room. When he woke up in the morning he wanted to open them right away as fast as he could. They were all rescue bots. He is so into transformer rescue bots. So the rest of the morning he played with them and then headed off to school. He brought cupcakes and suckers for his friends. Kylee and I went in and watch him and his class eat the cupcakes. He just eats the frosting of course. We were a sucker short due to a  new kid in the class, so nash gave his sucker to her. It was pretty sweet. Then we came home and he played some more. He didn't want to go out, he wanted to order pizza. So we did that.

I am so grateful for Nash in my life. He is such a special kid. The way he talks, his cute little blue glasses, his love for tractors and rescue bots. He just studies and is so particular about things. The way he rides his "little red" strider bike and races around on it. I just love him so much.





No comments: