Love the tights!! It was nice to get a walk with you today. I wish it could have been longer. I am going to miss you SOOOO much!! You are such a wonderful friend. I hope Ky's appt goes well tomorrow!! Ouch!
I"M SOOOOOO glad I got to come over and talk to you yesterday and meet your sweet little girl!!! I'm so sad you're leaving, I wish we could hang out all the time!! I could've talked to you forever yesterday! And PS-Everything looks wonderful!!! I'm so excited! And Cody loves the clothes :)
HEY MISH COME VISIT ME AT WORK AFTER HER APPT. IF SHE IS FEELING LIKE IT. YA I WILL BE WORKEN AGAIN DROP BY OR CALL ME. I LOVE THE TIGHTS BUT.. SHE LOOKS CUTE NO MATTER WHAT THE GIRL HAS ON.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.
5 comments:
So darn cute!!!!!!! I can NOT wait to see you all. Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Linda
Love the tights!! It was nice to get a walk with you today. I wish it could have been longer. I am going to miss you SOOOO much!! You are such a wonderful friend. I hope Ky's appt goes well tomorrow!! Ouch!
I"M SOOOOOO glad I got to come over and talk to you yesterday and meet your sweet little girl!!! I'm so sad you're leaving, I wish we could hang out all the time!! I could've talked to you forever yesterday!
And PS-Everything looks wonderful!!! I'm so excited! And Cody loves the clothes :)
HEY MISH COME VISIT ME AT WORK AFTER HER APPT. IF SHE IS FEELING LIKE IT. YA I WILL BE WORKEN AGAIN DROP BY OR CALL ME. I LOVE THE TIGHTS BUT.. SHE LOOKS CUTE NO MATTER WHAT THE GIRL HAS ON.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment