Hey Mish you look so dang good. See you thought you would have that extra baby weight for ever and you look like its all gone. Are you so glad you are holding that baby in your arms and not in the stomach. Feels great!!!!
You look amazing!!! And I can't believe how big she is!!! I'm giong to stop by sometime this week because I just can't wait to see you guys any longer!
5 comments:
Hey Mish you look so dang good. See you thought you would have that extra baby weight for ever and you look like its all gone. Are you so glad you are holding that baby in your arms and not in the stomach. Feels great!!!!
im jealous that your skinnier than i am and you just gave birth. ugh you and your fast metabolism!!!
You look amazing!!! And I can't believe how big she is!!! I'm giong to stop by sometime this week because I just can't wait to see you guys any longer!
Wow Michelle! You look awesome! Kylee really is gettting so big! Can't wait to see you in two weeks!
Yup, You look great already. Wish I could too, and Suri is almost 9 months already. YOUR lucky
Post a Comment