Monday, April 7, 2008

Kylee loves her dad!!





7 comments:

Wade and Kristin said...

that is the cutest thing...ever!

Michelle C said...

Oh Michelle, she's so cute. I love how she's looking at Derek and how sweet - sleeping on her boppy. She is so beautiful!!

The Pearsons said...

I love this picture. She looks already for spring. I hope it comes soon. Let me know of I can help pack up anything.

penny said...

oh my mish. i am going crazy. this will be the longest week of my life. i cant wait to snuggle that baby.i love you my girl. see you soon.love mom

Only Girl said...

Hey Mish I get to work all week exept for Wed. I will call you and see when is a good day for you I must come see you and Ky before you leave. Ok she is just the right size to dress her all up. So she can just stay that size till you come back!!!! Talk w/ u 2-morrow.

Deana said...

Wow, she is just to cute. Love the outfits. I hope to see lots of pics during the blessing.

Love you lots,
Deana

Adriann said...

She is so cute. Gettig so big. They grow too fast. I'm sure your having a blast with her.