You are leaving this Saterday?? Today???
Nope, I'm glad we have until next saturday!! I am going to miss you too.
sorry guys, but i get her all summer. what will i do when she comes back to you? sad day i hate to think of it. only 6 days to go.maybe i will get some rest by then.
Looks like fun. I need to get walking too!
Where are you moving to?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You are leaving this Saterday?? Today???
Nope, I'm glad we have until next saturday!! I am going to miss you too.
sorry guys, but i get her all summer. what will i do when she comes back to you? sad day i hate to think of it. only 6 days to go.maybe i will get some rest by then.
Looks like fun. I need to get walking too!
Where are you moving to?
Post a Comment