So so cute! I think she looks like you in that top one! We are so excited to see her! Oh, and I love the yellow dress- the dress I told you I had for her is the same only it's blue. Did you see that one at the store? Maybe I should send it if it fits now! I don't want her to grow out of it before she gets it!
4 comments:
WOW look at those big eyes. She is so assertive. Just such a cute baby. Sometimes I wish they would just stay that size.
She is just so cute and little. Nathan thinks she should share some of her hair (:
So so cute! I think she looks like you in that top one! We are so excited to see her! Oh, and I love the yellow dress- the dress I told you I had for her is the same only it's blue. Did you see that one at the store? Maybe I should send it if it fits now! I don't want her to grow out of it before she gets it!
Kylee is so pretty in pink!! Just can't wait to hold her!!
Post a Comment