Oh Mish, she is just so cute. She looks like she's smiling! I can't believe she's still so tiny! I hope she doesn't get too big before I see her! I have another outfit for her.
those cheeks are so darn adorable. she better not loose those things before i see her!
With that smile, you can see the dimple. So adorable! Can't wait to see you guys in July. Or earlier if you want to come down TX way. :) Love you both,Deana
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh Mish, she is just so cute. She looks like she's smiling! I can't believe she's still so tiny! I hope she doesn't get too big before I see her! I have another outfit for her.
those cheeks are so darn adorable. she better not loose those things before i see her!
With that smile, you can see the dimple. So adorable! Can't wait to see you guys in July. Or earlier if you want to come down TX way. :)
Love you both,
Deana
Post a Comment