Oh man, Michelle. I can't even believe how cute she is!!! I loooooove looking at these cute pics of her!!!
I love the way she looks at Derek!! Thank you so much for keeping us updated! 1 month from today!! Can't wait!!Love you guys!
So cute! It looks like she's half smiling. She looks so cute in that hat.
WOW she is starting to finally grow. Not much. but a little...She is so alert.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh man, Michelle. I can't even believe how cute she is!!! I loooooove looking at these cute pics of her!!!
I love the way she looks at Derek!! Thank you so much for keeping us updated! 1 month from today!! Can't wait!!
Love you guys!
So cute! It looks like she's half smiling. She looks so cute in that hat.
WOW she is starting to finally grow. Not much. but a little...
She is so alert.
Post a Comment