She fits into something. WOW. Oh KY you are just so darn cute. Cant wait to come hold you again. (so you can puke on me) I bet her dad tought her that good trick.
Hey there. Isn't she just cute. I mean really cute. Anyway, I'm definitely coming to PA for the 4th of July. And I want to hold little Ky for a very long time. So be prepared!
Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you. She is so adorable. Our due date is tomorrow and she's still hangin out in the oven. Wish she would get here. Hope all is going well for the two of you!! The Green's
4 comments:
She fits into something. WOW. Oh KY you are just so darn cute. Cant wait to come hold you again. (so you can puke on me) I bet her dad tought her that good trick.
The sweetest little bean!! She is just so little!! I can't believe it. I had a great time yesterday too!!
Hey there. Isn't she just cute. I mean really cute. Anyway, I'm definitely coming to PA for the 4th of July. And I want to hold little Ky for a very long time. So be prepared!
Love ya,
Deana
Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you. She is so adorable. Our due date is tomorrow and she's still hangin out in the oven. Wish she would get here. Hope all is going well for the two of you!!
The Green's
Post a Comment