
Madi came over today to see her little cuzin. Shes so cute with Kylee. Shes always asking to hold kylee. What cuties!

My friend Michelle came over today with her little boy Nathan. Hes about 4 months. Its so funny to see the differnce in size. We will sure miss our play dates when we move!
5 comments:
We will miss our play dates too! You're the greatest friend!!
When/Where are you moving?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?
to wyoming for the summer! but we will be back! how are you?
OH MAN NATHAN DID NOT LOOK THAT MUCH BIGGER THAN HER.
I MIGHT HAVE THE CUTEST KIDS. BUT THESE ARE SOME DANG CUTE BABIES!!!!! GREAT FUN TODAY. A MUST AGAIN BEFORE YOU LEAVE.
I'm doing really good!! I think about you all the time and I really want to come see you guys!!! I can't believe you're moving! Are you leaving like mid-april?
Post a Comment