Hey guys! Kylee is so darn cute. I love to see how she is changing. Everytime I get on the computer to do homework I end up on your Blog to see photos.It's not working out to well, but I love to see her!! Take care and I can't wait to see you all!!!!!!
4 comments:
Oh I can't stand it. She's so cute!! I just love her hair. Nathan's jealous.
lol it looks like shes trying to give the peace sign!
Hey Mish look on A.J. & Suris blog on the side it has carrots it is so funny you need to watch it. It cracks me up. Great day today. THANKS!!!!!
Hey guys!
Kylee is so darn cute. I love to see how she is changing. Everytime I get on the computer to do homework I end up on your Blog to see photos.It's not working out to well, but I love to see her!! Take care and I can't wait to see you all!!!!!!
Love and Kisses, Linda and Gang
Post a Comment