Love the new doo!! And Ky's as cute as ever!! Got to love the help!!
She is gonna be walken next time I see you!! I think your new doo is dang cute!! I love the new color and cut!!!
I love the pictures. Ky is so cute. I love the new hair cut!!
yes you are a cute girl!! (: Ky is cute too. Can't wait until another month and a half. then we can have play dates
So cute she is!!!!!! Your hair is cute too, looks sassy. I love it! Love to all, miss youLinda
Mich, I love your hair! You look so great! I love Ky's little legs too!
some of my favs! and i love the new hair ... i have new hair too! i got bangs! which im not totally sure about... anyway i hope all is well and cant wait to see you guys again asap!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love the new doo!! And Ky's as cute as ever!! Got to love the help!!
She is gonna be walken next time I see you!! I think your new doo is dang cute!! I love the new color and cut!!!
I love the pictures. Ky is so cute. I love the new hair cut!!
yes you are a cute girl!! (: Ky is cute too. Can't wait until another month and a half. then we can have play dates
So cute she is!!!!!! Your hair is cute too, looks sassy. I love it!
Love to all, miss you
Linda
Mich, I love your hair! You look so great! I love Ky's little legs too!
some of my favs! and i love the new hair ... i have new hair too! i got bangs! which im not totally sure about... anyway i hope all is well and cant wait to see you guys again asap!!
Post a Comment