
So last Thursday night Some friends and I went to the midnight showing of Twilight. It was great. We had so much fun. We decided to go at 10 and stand in line so we could get some good seats. It was pretty interesting...My mom and i went up to get some popcorn (she has the hook ups) lol and while we were standing in line a little yelling match started between a mom and some guy that tried to cut in line. Pretty funny stuff. We had a great time and it was worth staying up for! I cant wait to see it again. Thanks for the fun night girls!
4 comments:
Oh how fun was that!!! We totally need to do that again! Maybe not the midnight thing but for sure the girls night!!! Way fun!!
Isnt your mom just the coolest lol just kidding my girl. I loved that you let me join you and the young group. Thanks for the fun girls!!!!!
Oh I agree for sure!!! Michelle and I have the coolest moms ever!!!! And we are gonna follow in both of your footsteps.
Glad you had a great time. Amy and I also went but it was on her FOURTH time. We went with Jodi and Tracy and Miss Linda, it was a great time. We had shirts too! Amy was excited to make our shirts. I think I'll keep it to one time for me. Can't wait til next year for the next one!
Love you,
Deana
Post a Comment