Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Enjoying the weather...

My Aunt and Uncle are visiting from NY so we decided to hike the Butte on top of the mountain by our house. (Kylee was asleep so her and I didnt hike) But the weather was soo nice! And im afraid that was the last of the nice weather because its suppose to snow today.
We also went shooting out by little fire hole! It was a lot of fun and the guns didnt bother ky at all. She had little ear plugs in and kept them in the whole time!
Me shooting my dads big gun! its been a while since we have been able to do this!
Kylee sitting with mom. Shes such a big girl! If you look close you can see the orange ear plugs in her ears. haha. It was a fun weekend and we missed D. But i appreciate all that he does and puts up with for our little family. He had to work all weekend. We love you D!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Looks like lots of fun!!
I love the picture of you and Kylee on the tailgate - she looks like a little girl and not a baby so much!
Love ya!
Thanks for sharing!!

Michelle C said...

that last pic is the best ever. i love how she's just sitting there! you look great!

Unknown said...

she is so big!! i have to come visit soon! let me know when is a good time!! love you!!

Margarett Mitchell said...

I am so envious of your Happiness! you are so blessed to have such a wonderful family, beautiful child, and wonderful husband. I miss you girl. i hope all is well!

Bonnie Mills said...

What a fun time! Kylee is so cute sitting next to you! I'm impressed she kept her ear plugs in! You look great Michelle!