Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween!!






Kylee jo was a little dinosaur for Halloween. We got this little costume for her because she growls at people. Well she kind of stoped doing it but it was so cute. Her little friend Carter was a lion and they were crawling around in their little costumes together. It was pretty cute.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh!!! Just way too cute!! How fun is that?!?!
Thanks so much for sharing with us!
Wish we could be there but this is definitely the next best thing!!
Love you!!

Brook and Jen said...

How cute are those pics!!!! I love it! I need copies for sure!!(for their wedding video ya know) I love ky's costume!!

Only Girl said...

So I wonder who taught her to growl. Kids do the most comical things.

Michelle C said...

super cute!

Unknown said...

i am in love!! sooo cute!

Bonnie Mills said...

ADORABLE!