Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!




So I thought that this would be pretty cute for my mom but it didnt work out the way i planned. Kylee is holding up a paper that says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA...LOVE KY" but she was too interested in either crumbling it up or looking at her shoes. So it was worth a try. We love you mom, Have a great day!

7 comments:

hammond fam said...

I sure do miss her. Best laid plans right? Kids never cooperate when you want them to. I need to hold her and kiss her cheeks soon. Thanks for the great present, see you on the web cam.

Jodi said...

She's just SOOOOOOO cute!
Thanks for sharing!!
Love you guys!

Only Girl said...

Cute dress!! Happy Birthday Grandma Hammond!!

Spike and Linda said...

randOh Mish.... she is getting so big! So Cute!

Love you guys!

Spike and Linda said...

Hey sorry about the previous comment... not sure why it says "rand" before Oh but it does! LOL

Michelle C said...

She is adorable. I love her little dress!! I tried to do that once for our moms for mother's day. I'm glad your mom liked the webcam

Lizzy said...

We were invited over for cake and ice cream for your mom's b-day. We wouldn't let her celebrate alone. Your house looks great. We sure do miss you guys. Can't wait for a visit. Take care...