Monday, January 26, 2009

Ky and the wii


Ky is a smart little one. She will go through all the dvds and games until she finds the wii game. Then she will bring us the game and point at the tv. She loves to feel like shes playing or helping. Maybe its a bad habbit but it sure is cute!

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh!!! She's just so tiny to be doing all of that!!
(such a cutie!!!)
Love you guys!!

Brook and Jen said...

Oh how cute!! She is so freakin smart!!! Scary how much they pick up on. We miss our friends!!

Spike and Linda said...

That is so cute Mish!

Lizzy said...

What a big girl. Watch out they grow so fast and then all they can talk about are shoes and stuff. for now we are greatful it is just shoes. I can wait for the boy thing.

Michelle C said...

That's so cute. David thought it was pretty awesome! Hope we can get together tomorrow. I'll call ya.

allison said...

Man I miss that little smarty pants! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Give Ky a kiss for us.

Only Girl said...

Crazy thing is it wont be long and she will be kicken both your booties.