
Ky loves exploring our new house. She likes to help me with everything! Shes definently a wild one but we wouldnt have it any other way. She will go over to her little horse and point at it. She loves us to push her around the house while she dances to the music that plays.
7 comments:
can i steal her!? she is darling!!! hope all is well in your new place! miss you guys!
Glad you guys are all settled. Kylee is so cute!
You guys are such cute parents. I'm getting so excited! Its starting to hit me!
Oh Mish, The house looks so cute. I love it! Kylee is so stinking cute. I miss you guys so much and wish visiting was something we did regularly. Give her smootches from us and we hope to talk soon!!
Love
Linda xoxox
What a doll!! I love it that she is wild and crazy. Wish she would have been awake so she could have showed off a little!! I will be back over. Cute little horse.
Yeah you got a house! That is so exciting! Congratulations!
Your place is just great. i love it. I finally posted on my blog.
Post a Comment