

We have had really nice weather considering its January. It has been cold but the sunshine has been nice! and the really good part is NO SNOW! As you can see we have plenty of it. I have been trying to go on walks for exercise and fresh air.

Trying to walk around. She thinks shes so funny. She will just stand up and walk and laugh at herself. And that hair is out of control. Its a little spike.

All ready for church.

Here she is trying to climb on the box. Its not all the way closed so she just would climb on it and slide off. It kept her entertained.
6 comments:
Such a cutie and getting so big! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks for her first birthday bash!
Just sooo cute - I think I say that for every comment but she is and I just want to hug her and kiss those cheeks!! Please give her a hug and kiss from us!
Love you guys!
Michelle we sure miss you around here. These pictures are too cute. Isn't the weather so great? We have been walking too. I wish we could walk together!!
Hey mish... looks like you are getting settled in. Your house looks so cute! Wish I could come over for a visit! Kylee is so cute, can not believe she will be
1. Love to you all
oh yay a new post! you look great mama! and so does ky! so cute! ill call you soon!!
Wow, good job braving the cold!! Ky is super cute. That's fun she's walking again. Nathan is still having his temp spiking up to 102 and 103!! We're taking him back to the Dr tomorrow.
Post a Comment