Oh my heck, she is so adorable!! I love the boots. That is just about the best thing about fall and the winter, i think that the clothes are way too cute!!!
Oh my gosh - want a duck?? I wonder if you could count that as part of your food storage? :o) Kylee is as cute as can be - love the hat!!
Oh man is she cute! She looks so adorable in that hat! She is getting so big I can't wait to see you guys! Hopefully soon!!!
She looks so cute all bundled up! She looks so grown up! How fun!
Really cute bundled.
Super cute! Look at all those teeth! Sure miss you.
she looks so cute all bundled up!! i am NOT happy about this weather tho! we need some fall!!
She is way too cute! I love the pink beanie :) What a fun idea too!
I agree, she looks too cute with her hat and all bundled up.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my heck, she is so adorable!! I love the boots. That is just about the best thing about fall and the winter, i think that the clothes are way too cute!!!
Oh my gosh - want a duck?? I wonder if you could count that as part of your food storage? :o)
Kylee is as cute as can be - love the hat!!
Oh man is she cute! She looks so adorable in that hat! She is getting so big I can't wait to see you guys! Hopefully soon!!!
She looks so cute all bundled up! She looks so grown up! How fun!
Really cute bundled.
Super cute! Look at all those teeth! Sure miss you.
she looks so cute all bundled up!! i am NOT happy about this weather tho! we need some fall!!
She is way too cute! I love the pink beanie :) What a fun idea too!
I agree, she looks too cute with her hat and all bundled up.
Post a Comment