Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkins!






We carved pumpkins last night with our friends Dan and Allison. I didnt get a final pic of the pumpkins on my camera so that will come later.

9 comments:

Gena said...

How fun! I love carving pumpkins, and it's even more fun with a little kid now. I like Ky's little Halloween outfit. So cute!

Mary Mathews said...

How fun! We havent carved pumpkins yet but maybe we will! You look so cute! And Ky is way cute too!

Brook and Jen said...

Looks like tons of fun!! Can't wait to see the finished product!! BTW Love, love, love your hat!!!!

Amanda said...

Kylie's little Halloween outfit is adorable. Looks like fun......can't wait to see Kylie's costume!

jason hammond said...

Oh my gosh I just love the second one where she looks like she is saying ewwwwwww! It reminds me of her mother. I clicked on it to make it bigger. she is so stinkin cute. I really can't wait to see you next weekend!!!!!!!! Oh and cute hat and her outfit is just like I imagined. love ya Mom

Jodi said...

She's just sooooooooo cute!!

Unknown said...

she is just too cute!! i love that pumpkin shirt! and all of you!!!!!! miss you!

Ellis Family said...

That little face is adorable that Ky makes. Your mom told me you are coming back for awhile....so excited. Can't wait to see you again!

Spike and Linda said...

Oh Mish Kylee is so darn cute I can't stand it!!! I love those dimples. Thanks... I love seeing pix of her!

xoxo