She is so grown up! Love the pony tail :)
Love it! She is sure growing up. She looks older with the pony tail.
I'm glad the shirt fits...she looks so cute! I can't believe she's big enough for a ponytail! Miss you guys already, the weekend was too short! P.S. I found another shirt for you today!
Way cute!!
SO CUTE! Sorry we are so lazy and never call to play!
Cutie. Hear you may be back soon. Can't wait.
Aww... Kara has that same shirt!!!! A pony-tail is a HUGE deal! Thanks for sharing! xo
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is so grown up! Love the pony tail :)
Love it! She is sure growing up. She looks older with the pony tail.
I'm glad the shirt fits...she looks so cute! I can't believe she's big enough for a ponytail! Miss you guys already, the weekend was too short! P.S. I found another shirt for you today!
Way cute!!
SO CUTE! Sorry we are so lazy and never call to play!
Cutie. Hear you may be back soon. Can't wait.
Aww... Kara has that same shirt!!!! A pony-tail is a HUGE deal! Thanks for sharing! xo
Post a Comment