Watching tv in the back of her truck
Derek's brother Spencer has been here visiting this week before he leaves for his mission in Brazil. Kylee is very attached. She loves to play with him and Im sure she bugs him because she doesnt leave him alone. When she wakes up in the morning or goes down for a nap she calls for him. Here she is wearing his shorts. 
She looks so big in this pic

She looks so big in this pic

10 comments:
LoVe the pink shoes!!! They look so cute on her- she looks so grown up!
She does look big in that picture! I can't believe it! We need to see you guys! It has been too long!
I LOVE that picture of Ky on the stairs. She does look so grown up. What a cutie!
She looks like a little girl now all grown up! So good to chat last night! Thanks.
That is so fun that she has a buddy. I bet it just makes his day and he will be so sad to leave.
She's such a cutie!!
Cute! That's nice Spencer could visit. She does look really big in that last photo!
She is so so cute! I love the picture of her and her truck! Pricless pictures!
spencer is really good looking. what is his number?
She does look so big in that picture. What a cute girl! Looks like she really likes her Uncle Spencer... and his shorts. :)
Post a Comment