I can't believe how grown up she's looking! So cute, and it looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. I thought of Kylee the other day when I realized Kyky never plays with her 'blue baby' anymore....so Ky can have it if she wants =) Oh those were some fun times.
She looks adorable like usual. sorry I haven't gotten that cd off to you yet. I have to go and get it out of our storage unit, which of course is 45 min away. I will try to go this weekend so that I can get it to you. It has just been a little hard, my grandma got home and needs 24 hour company to make sure she is okay. miss you guys!
7 comments:
CUTE costumes plus it will be great for dress up :)
I can't believe how grown up she's looking! So cute, and it looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. I thought of Kylee the other day when I realized Kyky never plays with her 'blue baby' anymore....so Ky can have it if she wants =) Oh those were some fun times.
oh they are so cute.
The cutest fairy ever!! :)
Very cute!
Such a cute costume!
She looks adorable like usual. sorry I haven't gotten that cd off to you yet. I have to go and get it out of our storage unit, which of course is 45 min away. I will try to go this weekend so that I can get it to you. It has just been a little hard, my grandma got home and needs 24 hour company to make sure she is okay. miss you guys!
Post a Comment