
I love this, its so her. She wanted to put on her own jammies last night and this was the result. Her shirt as her pants. When I got out the camera this is what I got, she cracks me up.

Grandpa came up to Idaho to get a load of stuff, bc we are moving in 2 1/2 weeks!!!

So she has been very independent latley and everytime she eats something she says "in there" meaning the living room. So I made her a little table and she thinks she is so big. Oh and the hair is just lovely. This is how it looks in the morning and when she wakes up from her nap.
5 comments:
Love her! What a fun personality she has. And I can't believe you guys are moving so soon! Remember when it seemed like it was so far away for you?! Times flies. Hope the semester finshes off well for you guys!
And sorry this is really random, but do you still have the recipe for that taco soup you made us? I have been searching for one, but haven't found one as good as yours! If so, could you email it to me? (jennyrunyan@hotmail.com)
Grandpa doesn't like this little girl or anything does he??
OH MY GOSH!!! I love those pictures. so cute. Miss you guys! (sorry this is under Dan's name.... I promise this is Allison) Hurry home :)
Where are you guys moving to?
I love that first one - it's like "where's my bra?" lol Love that she's eating on the laundry basket.
Post a Comment