Well we have had a very fun week visiting family! We went home for Thanksgiving break. Allison and Emi came up and spent the week with us too. Allison took some pics of ky while she was here and I love them! Thanks again!
oh my gosh!! I cant believe how big she is getting!! How are you guys? What are you up to? Nothing much here just waiting for the babies to come. I miss you and our fun conversations.
Mish.... it has been awhile since I have been blogging! So cute.... all the pix are so cute. I love to see Ky and Emi together. Miss you guys! Love you
OMG... How cute can one little person be?!?! I cant believe how BIG she has gotten... i want to meet this little fool so bad! Maybe sometime soon! well im sending out my annual christmas cards and i need your address and i want to get kylee a little something for christmas so let me know if there is something she really wants or something you might think of for me to get her... ok well i love you little lady and i miss you very much, (im always thinking of you and telling all my friends about you... )
LOVE YA, Mags
PS isn't it funny to think that we were nearly Kylee's age when we met each other? lol i was just thinking of that...
10 comments:
oh my gosh!! I cant believe how big she is getting!! How are you guys? What are you up to? Nothing much here just waiting for the babies to come. I miss you and our fun conversations.
She's just so cute, Michelle!
CUTE pics! I love her bright dress....it looks great in the pics!
So cute! She is adorable!
Those pics. are adorable! She looks so grown up.. how fun!
Mish.... it has been awhile since I have been blogging! So cute.... all the pix are so cute. I love to see Ky and Emi together. Miss you guys! Love you
look at that big girl!! i love the vest in the ones where she is helping penny too! i cant wait to see you all again!
these are perfect. love the colors.
OMG... How cute can one little person be?!?! I cant believe how BIG she has gotten... i want to meet this little fool so bad! Maybe sometime soon! well im sending out my annual christmas cards and i need your address and i want to get kylee a little something for christmas so let me know if there is something she really wants or something you might think of for me to get her... ok well i love you little lady and i miss you very much, (im always thinking of you and telling all my friends about you... )
LOVE YA,
Mags
PS isn't it funny to think that we were nearly Kylee's age when we met each other? lol i was just thinking of that...
what cute pictures! i'm sad you guys are gone!
Post a Comment