She looks so grown up! I miss feeding those ducks!
just so cute!!
Cant wait to see you all!!! Only one more day.
She is so big. Our babies aren't babies anymore. Nathan especially looks huge compared to Nathan.
i can't even stand how stinking cute she is. i havent gotten a phone call from her lately tho!!!
I just read my previous comment and you can tell I'm sleep deprived. Nathan looks big compared to himself. lol
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She looks so grown up! I miss feeding those ducks!
just so cute!!
Cant wait to see you all!!! Only one more day.
She is so big. Our babies aren't babies anymore. Nathan especially looks huge compared to Nathan.
i can't even stand how stinking cute she is. i havent gotten a phone call from her lately tho!!!
I just read my previous comment and you can tell I'm sleep deprived. Nathan looks big compared to himself. lol
Post a Comment