Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Brothers

Everyone came in town last weekend to celebrate Easter. It is always a good time when the fam can get together. I was able to take a ride with my 3 brothers. It was so weird not to have our spouses with us. But we climbed on the rocks and acted like kids again. I sure love these guys. I have a bond with each one of them in different ways.

Adam-he is always making me laugh...his smile is contagious
Doug-always crackin a joke and making me laugh as well. We can always reminsce about old times.
Marc-seems like I can always learn something from him, he has taught me a lot. And I know I can always have a good ol time on the mountain with him.

All of these men would do anything for me. They root for me and support me in everything I do. They all married great women and I thank them for that, bc it sure makes life fun with sisters as well!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love this post! You are my Sydney! And I just hope and pray she has a bond with each of her sweet brothers when she's your age. :)

Jodi said...

You are one lucky lady!!
But I think your brothers may be luckier - who could ask for a better sister?!