Sunday, April 22, 2012

Funny comments today..



So this morning we were leaving to go to the store and Ky asked if she could bring a stuffed animal. I said yes and she went to get one of her dogs. Now if you know ky, she has a name for most of her animals and dolls. This little dog I didnt recognize and asked what her name was. She said "Oh this is Shoshawna" LOL I had no idea where she got that one. But it cracked me up.

Then she was doing crafts tonight and as she was cutting a piece of paper she said "Kelly just went to hospital, she will be back in the morning" I asked what happend and she said she had cut her finger with the scissors. This kid makes me laugh so hard sometimes, she has such an imagination.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

It's amazing to me that Kelly is still hanging around! Well, once she comes home from the hospital, anyway. :o)