
Last weekend we drove to utah to visit some friends that were in town for a wedding. We met Dan and Allison when we lived in Idaho and havent seen them in 2 years. Allison and I went shopping and had soo much fun catching up.

We watched their son Connor so they could go to the wedding, of course Ky loved "taking care" of him.

She sat outside the temple and watched all the brides come out. It was so cute, everytime a bride came out her face would light up.

I just love these two. Derek has been my rock. School can be pretty difficult at times and he is always there to encourage me and help me through. And of course kylee jo is always around to make us smile!
2 comments:
You are one lucky lady!
Of course, Derek and Kylee Jo are lucky to have you too!
Oh I loved that weekend. I loved seeing you and miss you! I hope it is sooner that we get to see each other again.
Post a Comment