Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fun with friends and some firsts

 We have some good family friends that we knew in Texas that came to visit us a couple weeks ago, the Prettyman's. We did a lot of fun things while they were here. Here are just a few pics that I had on my camera.
 This little girl shot a gun for the first time. (FYI: everyone was safe while doing this) After everyone was done shooting, she came up to her papa and said "Can I shoot that gun??" Yes my dad said yes (me being a little reluctant) but she wasnt afraid, shes always wanting to try new things. She saved her target shot and is pretty proud of it.

 She had a grin the whole time, thought she was pretty big.
I love that she is so adventurous, sure makes life fun.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I must confess...the gun thing makes me nervous...
The Prettymens never change - well the girls have grown taller but Ruth and Scott look the same - fun!

Julie said...

love your lil girl and that gun! ha ha awesome!!

Allison said...

What a blast! Oh I love Ky! She will seriously do anything!