We'll after much thought and prayer we have decided not to move to Reno for the summer. It was a huge decision. Last minute we had some things come up that we felt it was best to stay and focus on building the kolache business. This is a major turning point in our lives. The internship that we got was pretty desirable with great perks and benefits. Derek and I like to have options. Making this decision was a leap of faith because this left us with one option. Prior to making the decision I came across this scripture in d&c 8:2 "yea, behold, I will tell you in your mind and in your heart, by the Holy Ghost, which shall come upon you and which shall dwell in your heart". I know that The Lord speaks to us and guides us in our lives. He never lets us down. I'm so grateful for the blessings he so freely gives to us.

1 comment:
That is awesome you felt guidance and direction!!
Post a Comment