![]() |
| I love my mama |
Sunday, May 25, 2014
Mother's Day 2014
My Mother's Day was wonderful. We spent the day as a family, which was really great considering we don't get a lot of days all together at home doing nothing. Hopefully we will have more of those more frequently. D got me a card....I love the cards he picks for me. This one sings when you open it, like a choir singing...this is what his card said, "mish. I love you more than words. So that's why I enlisted the help of this choir. I appreciate all you do that mostly goes unnoticed. You are a terrific mother to our children, and I know they were sent here to learn specifically from you. Thanks for always being excited about our adventures. Here's to many more." I love that man. He is seriously the best. (I want to record things like this because this is my journal). I feel like this time in our life is a defining time...I feel that we will look back specifically on the things that have happens to us. How grateful I am for our blessings, our health, our relationships, and our savior!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment