

There are so many reasons why I love being a mother. I get to spend countless precious moments with my children that a lot of the times I am the only one to witness them. I feel so blessed to be able to stay home with them. They teach me so much and make me strive to be better.
![]() |
| I love being able to watch her conquer the monkey bars |


![]() |
| I sent this pic to Derek One day and he text back and said "man are we lucky" |
![]() |
| I get to watch her go down the big water slide for the first time and LOVE IT...then I get to watch her go down it 10 more times (yes we counted) |
![]() |
| I get to play catch with this little man. Although Im probably not the one he prefers for this job but he still does. |

![]() |
| I get a lot of help in the kitchen, and I love it |
![]() |
| I get to watch this tender hearted girl love him to pieces and want to include him in just about everything she does. |
![]() |
| I love these people in my life. There is absoultely nothing I rather be doing then spending time with them. |
![]() |
| Going on countless walks around the neighborhood |
![]() |
| Watching her swim |
![]() |
| Hold this bundle of joy |
![]() |
| Play on the playground |

![]() |
| Give lots of blanket rides |
![]() |
| Watch her push him on the swing |
![]() |
| Swim lessons |
![]() |
| Bath time |
![]() |
| Walk in her room to find them sharing skittles |
![]() |
| Or playing together |
![]() |
| Waking up to these sweet faces |
![]() |
| Or having them fall asleep on me. What a blessing it is to be a mother. |













































3 comments:
Love all your pictures. I'm sitting here playing catch up now too while A & J play with cars and building block cities while E sleeps. Hopefully I'll make some progress. You're such a good mom and example of savoring the little moments. I'm so glad we're friends and that we're finally getting together some more. :)
Oh how I love the special mom you have become. Love you girl.
Oh that is just precious. What great photos and a great post. You are such a great mommy.
Post a Comment