So I have never gone anywhere alone without my kids or derek. If I have left the kids, its with my mom and I am with Derek. Well I flew out to the funeral and Derek was so supportive. I got on the plane and as I was taking off I received an alert on my phone. Our credit card sends us alerts when we spend. So one alert popped up for "insta care, american fork". I panicked for a minute inside and texted derek real quick. In response he said "dang credit card, nash cut his finger but he's ok"
I then didn't receive anything else until I landed. Derek felt so bad and said "you are one an hour and I am at the insta care". Well they were at home depot getting some of that metal duct work for our basement. Nash grabbed a piece of it and it cut the tip of two of his fingers. D said he stayed calm and drove as fast as he could to the nearest intsta care. Nash got three stitches and for the rest of that day felt pretty crummy. I think they had a long day. But in the end I think they bonded more than ever. It killed me not to be there. But everyone survived the 3 days I was gone. Kylee sprained her ankle but just needed a little brace. I was so happy to get home to my babies. D did a really good job holding down he fort.







No comments:
Post a Comment