Tuesday, December 20, 2016

wrapping

Nashers helped us wrap presents the other day. Turns out, he LOVES tape. He was so proud of his wrapping job and spent a lot of time on it. Tonight we then wrapped ourselves. It was so much fun, lots of giggling and belly laughing. After ripping it off, he ended up being a transformer. All nash plays and talks about right now are rescue bots. So he was a transformer the rest of the night and asked to leave the wrapping paper out for tomorrow.
Today we went to target and the only present he wants for christmas is "heat wave rescue bot". Today he knew he wasn't getting it, but wanted to "just look at it" so throughout all of target he sat and inspected heat wave until he had to put him back at the check out. We can't wait for christmas.

Kylee and I finished the book of mormon last week. It has been so awesome reading together each night. I feel like it has been a life changing thing for us. I just want to keep doing it, she's so smart and has such an amazing memory.



No comments: