

Warning: this post is probably going to be a little mushy. But thats ok, it can be once a year. I just wanted to let everyone know of my love for Derek. He is so perfect for me. There is not a day that goes by that he doesnt suprise me or make me laugh. Life has just gotten more fun since Kylee came to our family. The 3 of us can just sit on the bed on saturday mornings and laugh. Derek is such a great father and works so hard to provide for us. There is a song by Brad Paisley that we love called "little Moments" and that is what we try to do each day. So Derek thanks for filling my life with so much joy and happiness! We love you!!


7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Your wedding pics are beautiful!
Happy Anniversary...You look so young....I love the pictures. We will miss you and look forward to your visits.
Congratulations on 2 years!!
Amazing how fast time goes by!!
Happy Birthday to Derek (tomorrow)!
Love you guys!!
2 years. wow still newly weds!!! you youngsters i feel like a old maid hearing those numbers. CONGRATS....... miss-you and counting down the days!!!!
Hey Mish... congrats on 2 years! You guys have what it takes and will make eachother VERY happy for all the years ahead of you! Love to you all!
Linda
That's so sweet! I hope you guys had a great anniversary!! I love that song little moments - it's so true!! Babies just add so much to a relationship!! I love it.
Oh and I love your dress, you are so pretty.
Post a Comment