We celebrated Christmas with Adam and Allison last weekend. It was fun to all be together before we moved. The boys got nerf guns and we didnt shoot kylee...just stuck one on her head and it was pretty humerous. She just sat there and tryed getting it off. She is very into the wii. Anytime you turn it on she is glued to the tv. She wants to be held by any person holding the wii remote. Shes pretty cute.

3 comments:
OH my goodness!!! What a cute baby! I'm so so so so so so so so so excited for you guys to come back! I can't WAIT! We're going to hang out asap for sure! And be sure to let me know if we can help you guys in any way! We'd be happy to do anything you need!
I new D would start her out early on the WII
That's cute! I love the dart and the piano pictures!!
Post a Comment