This is ky watching us while we hung up the Christmas lights. She stayed inside and watched because it was so cold and windy. Over the past few weeks we have noticed her funny personality come out even more. She is getting into everything and very very busy. But we wouldnt have it any other way...she is just so fun!

7 comments:
o mish she is darling!!!! are you coming for the wedding??
She didn't get into everything in the house while your back was turned? That would be Nathan. She's super cute. I'm so excited to see you in a couple weeks!
lol no she would have Derek was inside. cant wait to see you guys and yes im going to try to come to the wedding in may kristin!
Thanks for sharing! Not quite the same as hanging lights in Texas!
Kylee's a doll!
Wow, I am gonna miss you guys. So much for all that we had planned. Whose going to be my walking buddy this spring. I'm going to look like an oompa loompa without somebody kicking my butt into gear. Love all the new pics of Ky. See ya soon.
Okay, I love the picture of Kylee in the wicker basket....so cute!! It was fun to see you guys last night! Hopefully we'll be able to get together for girl's night :)
huh wonder where that funniness comes from??? her mom or dad?? well we all know your both full of it!! i cant wait till your here so you can entertain me some more!! not long
Post a Comment