Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Funny girl

I think she can feel her little tooth when she sticks her tongue out.
Putting up Christmas lights in the FREEEZING COLD!! and it was very windy! but they look great!

Just so cute!

She climbs on everything. Notice the wrapping paper shes using for a step.

Loves the sweets. I know its probably bad. She took over dads drink.

4 comments:

Michelle C said...

Uh oh! A sweet tooth!! We made gingerbread cookies today. I gave in and let Nathan have a couple bites. He was SO mad when I took it away. (: She is cute. Take a picture of the Christmas lights at night!

allison said...

What a funny girl! She is so cute and getting so big! We can't wait to see her in a couple weeks!

Jodi said...

She's so cute - give her a hug and kiss from us!
Love you!

Only Girl said...

thata girl she fit right in on jamba day!!!