Monday, December 15, 2008

Sick Kylee

So yesturday during church Kylee started throwing up ALOT! We took her home and she threw up all day yesturday. It was sooo sad. It must have been like a 12 hour bug because she is better today. But here is a pic of her just sitting with me. Thats all she wanted...was me to cuddle her. The poor kid threw up soo much. We took a couple baths and did a lot of laundry but we are glad shes feeling better.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Poor baby :(
She's cute even when she's sick!

Only Girl said...

oh i remember those days!! i feel sorry for you both!!!!

Landon and Alaina said...

Yuck! I hate having the yucks! Poor girl! I'm glad it didn't last long!

allison said...

Poor Ky! She's had a rough couple of months! I hope she is better for a long time now! We can't wait to see you guys next weekend!

Michelle C said...

Ohh, that's so sad! I'm glad she's feeling better. So hard to have a sick baby, but I love how it makes them be so cuddly (:

Jake & Meg said...

I can't believe how big she is! How are you doing? Let me know! Your family is way cute