Tuesday, May 5, 2015

confusing the tooth fairy

So kylee Jo has started losing her teeth. She lost one last week and one last night. Well for some reason the tooth fair forgot or got confused. She woke me up this morning at 630 and informed me that the tooth fairy didn't come.  I immediately sat up and said "are you sure? Did you check everywhere?" Well she's been falling asleep in our bed and then we carry her to hers. She put her tooth under her pillow and climbed into our bed. So I thought...ok go get your shoes on. She said "maybe its under yours mom since I fell asleep in there." I ran downstairs and got the dollar. I somehow scrambled and she came back with her shoes and she found her money under my pillow. She thought it was so hilarious that she confused the tooth fairy. Whew...nice save...

No comments: