Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Nashers

Oh I love this boy, he is such a joy to be around. He's so much fun. He is so interested in learning his colors right now. He loves to say yellow. He goes to nursery and plays and shares with the other kids. He still has a deep love for tractors, also candy. He knows where the sweet drawer is and frequents it multiple times a day. Last night he slept through the night. Which I can say is the second time he has done that. Maybe we are on to something! He looks forward to picking up his sister from school. It's one of the cutest things I've seen. He waits for her and then when he sees her gets a huge smile and runs to give her a hug. He does that everyday, unless she walks over to us where he's digging in the flower bed with his tractors, haha I'm sure the school loves that. I'm seriously enjoying life. I feel so grateful to be a stay at home mom. I was telling d the other night that I will look back on is time in our lives and want to go back. They are so wonderful!




No comments: