I know that The Lord has his hand in all things. We have had so many experiences and changes along the way to lead us in different paths quite a few times this year. But really throughout our lives. Each time I am amazed and recognize the lords hand in our life. He cares about us, he loves us. I wish I was better about documenting all the little miracles The Lord has shown us. As of late we have been praying for guidance with which direction for the business and where to go when d graduates this spring. Kylee especially has been wondering. She asks quite a bit if we have gotten our answer. She wants a house of our own, specifically with a front yard and back yard. One with trees and a playground in the back. But most importantly she wants a house that we can have a ladder high enough to put Christmas lights all over the roof. She makes me smile. I know that The Lord will guide us and help us along the way. And patience is key, patience, it's on his time.


No comments:
Post a Comment