Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day!

First off, I have a beautiful mother named penny! She is an amazing woman with awesome qualities. She listens, she loves, and she's one of my best friends.
I also have an awesome mother in law named Cheri! She raised an amazing man that I am lucky enough to call my husband. I am grateful for the relationship I have with her. 

My Mother's Day was wonderful. It was our first Sunday in our new ward here in rock springs. It feels good to be back. We have mostly everything unpacked and are currently working on goals we want to achieve while we are here. Derek and ky did the dishes tonight. I was very grateful. I love the little things that Derek does to show his love for me. He also said some very kind words about me as a mother to our babies. I feel blessed to have a husband who understands and notices how important the role of a mother is. Kylee made my day extra special by showering me full of nice notes and cards. She is one thoughtful little girl. She is always thinking about someone else. When she gets a pickle or popcicle out of the fridge, she always brings one for Nash. It's those little things that make her so special. We are really excited to be starting this new chapter. Looking back at our time in Provo, it's bittersweet. The weather was awesome, and the memories we made were great. I feel like a blessed woman. 

No comments: