Tuesday, May 5, 2015

You're still pretty when your grumpy mom

Tonight was not one of my best nights shining through to be a good mom. I was really tired, it was just one of those days. Sometimes when Derek is gone and 5 o'clock rolls around I am spent, knowing i have the rest of the evening to conquer by myself. Kylee had asked me to stay for tumbling because she was practicing her routine. Well thats an hour long task that consists of me chasing around Nash. He isn't aloud to be on the mats but he thinks he's big and wants to. So he got plowed into by someone doing a cartwheel. He picked up an old churro on the ground and wanted to eat it, and got mad because I wouldn't let him. Then we get home and kylee had a ton of homework (go figure she's only in 1st grade, come on!). Tried to start dinner and Nash was out in the sandbox. Well to my attention I noticed the floor was all scratched do to the constant sand on the floor. I tried to wipe it and realized it really was scratched. So I started feeling bad, and thought there goes our deposit. Then Nash started unloading a roll of toilet paper into the toilet. After that he took off his diaper and yelled from the stairs he wanted to take a bath. Then he went to bed. I apologized to ky for being impatient and we said a prayer and started on her homework. After her loads of homework, I said sorry for being grumpy and she said "Mom, you're still pretty when your grumpy". I smiled, I love that girl. Heres to a good night rest and a fresh day tomorrow. I love my kiddos.



















No comments: